Copyright(c) Hiroki Asakawa http://dokan-dev.net
What is Dokan SSHFS
Dokan SSHFS is a program that mounts remote file systems using SSH.
- Dokan SSHFS is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Use at your own risk.
- Dokan SSHFS is being licensed to you free of charge for your private persona use only. You may use Dokan SSHFS for non-commercial purposes only.
- Redistribution of Dokan SSHFS is prohibited.
This program requires following programs.
- Dokan library (http://decas-dev.net)
- Dokan.NET (including)
- SharpSSH (including)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package
SharpSSH: I changed SharpSSH to deal with multibyte characters.
How to use
Just run DokanSSHFS.exe
see also http://decas-dev.net/docs/
You can use Add/Remove programs in Control Panel to uninstall Dokan. DokanSSHFS saves settings under “Documents and Settings\UserName\ Application Data\DokanSSHFS” and uninstaller doesn’t remove them.