Dokan library 0.6.0 released
Happy new year.
Dokan library 0.6.0 is now released. There are a lot of improvements since the last version. Dokan now supports mount point, so you can add a virtual Dokan directory under your NTFS drive. And Dokan also supports GetFileSecurity and SetFileSecurity to handle ACLs.
Changes from 0.6.0
- added DOKAN_OPTIONS.Version to specify the version number
- supported GetFileSecurity and SetFileSecurity
- supported mount point. DOKAN_OPTIONS.MountPoint.
- improved memory allocation in kernel. LookasideList for IRP_ENTRY
- fixed crash in Create.
- fixed BSOD in query directory.
- fixed file sharing (sharing a Dokan drive) on Windows 7 x64 host.
- and a lot of bug fixes.