Dokan library 0.5.2 released
I released Dokan library 0.5.2. It has been only one month since last release, yeah!. There are a lot of stability improvements, bug fixes and new feature.
From this version, DOKAN_OPTION_REMOVABLE is supported. If you set this parameter in DOKAN_OPTIONS when you call DokanMain, you drive can be removed by right click context menu.
Dokan supports Windows Server 2008 and 2008R2 from this version, and now supports Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 x86 and Windows 2003, Vista, 7, 2008R2 x64.
Changes from 0.5.1
- supports Windows 2008 and 2008R2
- fixed BSOD in Vista x64 while filter manager operations
- fixed unmount after timeout
- fixed potential BSOD in IPR_MJ_CREATE
- added DOKAN_OPTION_REMOVABLE
- fixed BSOD while cache manager operations in Windows 2003.
- improved supprot for network filesystem
- fixed office 2007 issues.