January 12th, 2011 in .NET
Hi, I released Dokan.NET library 0.6.0. This .NET library works with Dokan 0.6.0. I skipped some versions so that Dokan.NET uses the same version number as Dokan library. This version contains new supported features in Dokan 0.6.0.
Changes from 0.3.0
- added DokanOptions.Version, DokanOptions.RemovableDrive and DokanOptions.MountPoint
- added DokanRemoveMountPoint
Dokan library supports 64 bit operating system. However, user-mode library runs as 32 bit application and Dokan.NET library is a 32 bit library. You have to configure your .NET application to run on x86 platform.
January 10th, 2011 in Dokan
Happy new year.
Dokan library 0.6.0 is now released. There are a lot of improvements since the last version. Dokan now supports mount point, so you can add a virtual Dokan directory under your NTFS drive. And Dokan also supports GetFileSecurity and SetFileSecurity to handle ACLs.
Changes from 0.6.0
- added DOKAN_OPTIONS.Version to specify the version number
- supported GetFileSecurity and SetFileSecurity
- supported mount point. DOKAN_OPTIONS.MountPoint.
- improved memory allocation in kernel. LookasideList for IRP_ENTRY
- fixed crash in Create.
- fixed BSOD in query directory.
- fixed file sharing (sharing a Dokan drive) on Windows 7 x64 host.
- and a lot of bug fixes.
July 7th, 2010 in Dokan
Hello, Dokan library 0.5.3 is now released. This version has only bug fixes.
Changes from 0.5.2
- fixed memory leak in DokanCompleteCreate (dokan.sys) when Create was failed
- fixed memory leak in DokanCOmpleteClose (dokan.sys) when memory allocation was failed
- fixed file pointer adjustment in Read
- fixed thread handles leak in DokanMain
March 27th, 2010 in Dokan
I released Dokan library 0.5.2. It has been only one month since last release, yeah!. There are a lot of stability improvements, bug fixes and new feature.
From this version, DOKAN_OPTION_REMOVABLE is supported. If you set this parameter in DOKAN_OPTIONS when you call DokanMain, you drive can be removed by right click context menu.
Dokan supports Windows Server 2008 and 2008R2 from this version, and now supports Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 x86 and Windows 2003, Vista, 7, 2008R2 x64.
Changes from 0.5.1
- supports Windows 2008 and 2008R2
- fixed BSOD in Vista x64 while filter manager operations
- fixed unmount after timeout
- fixed potential BSOD in IPR_MJ_CREATE
- added DOKAN_OPTION_REMOVABLE
- fixed BSOD while cache manager operations in Windows 2003.
- improved supprot for network filesystem
- fixed office 2007 issues.
February 23rd, 2010 in Dokan
I released Dokan library 0.5.1 for Windows XP, 2003, Vista 7 x86 and Windows 2003, Vista, 7 x64. You can get it on “Download” page. The installer contains both x86 and x64 binaries.
Highlight of Updates from 0.4.2
-fixed issues for Office files
-fixed issues for Visual Studio
-fixed issues for Dokan.NET, rename, delete, FileInfo lock etc.
-Added SetAllocationSize callback function
-Added DokanResetTimeout function
-Added PagingIo, SynchronousIo, Nocache and WriteToEndOfFile in DOKAN_FILE_INFO
and a lot more.
Long time to see you. I just have released Dokan 0.5.0 for x86. As it’s more than one year since last release, Dokan 0.5.0 has a lot of improvements and updates. I rewrote the Dokan installer by using Nullsoft Scriptable Install System. You need to unistall the previous version as usual before running the latest installer. Please try this latest version.
I will release x64 version soon.
Dokan SSHFS doesn’t support Dokan 0.5.0. If you want to use Dokan SSHFS with Dokan 0.5.0, please see the instruction on Download page.
I also released Dokan.NET library 0.3.0.
Today, I released Dokan SSHFS source codes under MIT license.
They contain DokanSSHFS (C# SSHFS program), DokanSSHFSControl (ShellExtension to context menu), DokanSSHProperty (ShellExtension to file property) and SharpSSH (open source ssh library for C#). When you compile these codes, you need the latest Dokan library and Dokan.NET library in the repository.
You can get source codes from the Dokan SVN repository.
I’m still working on new version of Dokan library, especially for x64 environment. Thank you for many patches and bug reports.
April 6th, 2009 in Dokan
It has been along time since I released the last version of Dokan library. The development of Dokan library is not stopped. You can see changes since last release.
In the next release, I add a new callback function SetAllocationSize and change DokanMain function. I fixed many Office 2007 specific problems.
I want to release new version soon.
December 31st, 2008 in Dokan
Today I released Dokan library 0.4.2 for x86.
This version fixed BSOD introduced in the previous version. If you use Dokan library 0.4.1, please update to this version.
Changes since 0.4.1
- Fixed BSOD when an application is launched on Dokan drive. issue